- New accuracy recovery method and new recovery rates for the M4A1-S, M4A4, and AK-47.
Accuracy Recovery Rate
- Accuracy recovery rate determines how quickly the accuracy of a weapon returns to its baseline value after firing. It was previously expressed as a fixed value, but is now split into initial and final values.
- Now shorter firing sequences can be designed to recover accuracy faster than longer ones, and the recovery rate for tapping/bursting/spraying can be tuned independently.
- Increased fidelity of firing sounds for P250, Five-Seven, Tec-9, CZ75-Auto, and Dual Berettas.
- Added unique reload and distant sounds for P250, Five-Seven, Tec-9, and Dual Berettas.
- Added defusekit player state to game state integration support.
- cl_weapon_debug_print_accuracy 2 is now a tab delimited formatted output of information.
- Fix a bug that rarely caused a player to be on the wrong team in competitive mode.
- Fix a bug that allowed players to spawn in unexpected (invalid) locations on various maps.
- Added logic to prevent airstalling (where a player appears to float in midair by disrupting their network stream).
- Added sv_clamp_unsafe_velocities convar (default: 1) that community servers can disable to support surfing, etc.
- Misc security improvements.
- Modified report and commend GC logic to clearly signal failure in the case of spoofed reports.
For more details on the update just visit the CS:GO’s Blog ====> CS:GO Update
(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)